Looking for veterinary services in Christchurch?
- Puppy Preschool
- Laser therapy
- Cancer therapy
- Regenerative medicine
- CT scanning
- MRI scanning
- Radioactive Iodine Therapy
- Protein Rich Plasma transplant therapy
Our Facilities include:
- A fully serviced strictly sterile operating theatre with filtered air, modern anaesthetic machine and full patient monitoring using electronics recording blood pressure, oxygen saturation, respiration rate, heart rate, all used from start to finish for safe anaesthetic monitoring, we also use fluid therapy in critically ill patients and all patients over 7 years, Our patients are also on a heated pad throughout the surgery for a comfortable procedure.
- Purpose built dental surgery, with full dental scaling and polishing and extraction equipment.
- Full Laboratory with the latest blood analysers to give rapid reports (10-15mins) on your pet’s internal health, we also test for diabetes, allergies, feline Aid’s virus and leukaemia, canine parvovirus, reproduction, and skin reports.
- A Radiology suite with a state of the art digital x-ray which will produce high quality images of bone and soft tissue within 5 seconds.
- Radioactive Iodine and Chemotherapy ward for the treatment of Hyperthyroidism in cats and chemotherapy in animals.
- Ultrasonography suite located in the sterile surgery is used for internal organ results, bladder positions, tumour diagnosis, and pregnancy.
- We now have the lastest veterinary technology from the USA in the form of a Fibre Optic LED Endoscopy unit. This will be very useful for examining “hard to get to” areas such as nasal passages, lungs, bladder and for retrieving foreign objects.
- Centralized recovery rooms provide safe postoperative recovery observation and also care of critically ill patients, with all day heat pads.
- Cats are stressed easily so we have separate under floor heated cat and dog wards to provide maximum recovery and less stress, they are also equipped with beds, litter trays, blankets, toys, food and water bowls. Dogs are toileted 2-3 times per day.
- Isolation ward for patients with infectious diseases.
- Our reception area has a great range of pet products from treats, flea treatments, toys, beds, collars and leads; we also have separate cat and dog waiting areas.
- Food room filled with 100% complete and balanced pet nutrition ranging from Hills science diet, Eukanuba & Iams, Royal canin and Advance.
- Great range of therapeutic/prescription diets for animals with medical conditions such as liver, heart and kidney disease, Dental diets available for teeth cleaning, weigh loss, growth, intestinal tract diets and animals with cancer.
- Puppy preschool indoor training area, with an experienced dog trainer held weekly.
- We are fortunate to have on board a canine behaviourist to help you with any of your canine worries!