Christchurch veterinary services – delivered with courtesy and respect!
When you arrive at Northlands Animal Care, you can expect quality care for your pet, from staff who know that your pet is part of your family .
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in ,please collect a treat from the front counter to reward your furry friend for good behaviour on the trip to the vet.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, however there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our nurses will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your medication will be ready ,billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our qualified nurses to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit, your pets are like family and we want to ensure a speedy recovery. If you have any concerns, talk to the nurses about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.
We are excited to meet you and your human and animal family members!